Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Disapprove of: WAITING IN LINE


Not too long ago a friend turned to me and said "I think that I shouldn't have to wait in line, there should be a VIP entrance for me and my friends only". As selfish as it sounds... I agree. For the safety of the rest of the people in line, I should be moved ahead. I hate waiting in lines so much I get an overwhelming urge to just rip off the heads of the people in front of me. Scalp some bitches. I don't what it is, or if its normal or at all healthy but its how I get. I can't go to amusement parks, zoos, food stands, the DMV, clubs, anything that requires me to stand behind someone else and stare at the back of their head. It makes me ape shit-crazy. Even thinking about it is pissing me off.
Please don't ever stand in front of me, unless you want a stiletto in your ass.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this picture and was wondering if i can use it as my album artwork for a cd im working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so funny thing... My boyfriend and I started a business in which we allow people to hire us to stand in line for them... Then you will no longer need to worry about getting sued for putting a stiletto in someone's ass. Visit dopplegangersinc.com and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete