Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Disapprove of: SMOKERS THAT LECTURE ME ABOUT MY HEALTH


I once went to lunch with a boy whom I was interested in at the time; we were sitting on a patio, enjoying the summer weather, when our server came by to start us off with some drinks. I ordered a diet coke, He looked at me with a concerned face, a cigarette pursed between his lips (he was on his 3rd since we sat down) and said "wow, that's really bad for you, enjoy your Altzheimer's disease." ....are you fucking kidding me?! first of all, YOU'RE A HEAVY SMOKER. Second of all, I would have to drink a shitload of soda per-day; at least 6-10 cans to be sick, and its far more likely I would develope pancreatic cancer than fucking Altzheimer's you yuppie, "natural tabbaco is so much better for me", narcisistic, retard-face-fuck!
I would say enjoy your lung cancer, but if you keep saying this THAT stupid to people then I think your fate will be coming to you a bit earlier than you may expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment