Friday, July 30, 2010

I Disapprove of: ED HARDY






Since the new season of MTV's The Jersey Shore has started I figured another guido related disapproval was in order.
this time I'm targeting Don ED Hardy clothing, jewelry, fragrance, sunglasses, hats, shoes... everything?
first of all, thank you Christian Audigier for taking the name and flash design of a well known, tallented old school/ traditional tattoo artist and tarnishing it beyond belief by foiling it onto a
stupid muscle shirt. I'm sure that the tattoo community, especially those who don't specialize in fake tribal design, really appreciate what you've done for the industry(sarcasm).

second of all, thank you Adam Saaks, as if the clothing wasn't already trashy enough you took it to a whole new level but cutting it up to look as though the sluts wearing this shit just escaped some kind of bar skank turf war, weapon of choice being fake nails of course.

I really can't wrap my mind around people that wear this shit and expect to be taken seriously, especially the men. If I see a woman walking around with a pink, foiled, studded, cut up ed hardy
piece of bullshit on I just figure she's been blowing dogs for quarters... but when I see a beefcake/juice head dude wearing the same thing.... I can't decide if he is into men or women or if he's blind and his younger sister decided to play a cruel joke on him, then I realize he's eyebrows are waxed, he's hair is blown out and that he has a MANicure. at that point I just tell him to say hello to his mutha for me, in a Mark Walberg accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment